To encourage participation across regions, dates for the regional meetings should not overlap another region or conflict with the AAAP Board of Directors meeting or the President’s meeting with the AMSPDC Executive Board.
Each year, it is encouraged to hold one regional meeting Sunday-Tuesday or Thursday-Saturday. Every effort should be made to set the dates of the regional meeting so that the AAAP President can attend.
The Program Director or designee of both the national and regional meetings must provide summary of the meeting program and presentations for the AAAP newsletter.
The Program Director of both the national and regional meetings must arrange for a photographer to pictorially record the meeting.
It is recommended that regional meeting programs include a roundtable discussion of issues in Pediatric Administration and a tour of the host institution.
The regional meeting program should be set to the membership at least 60 days before the meeting.
January 2013 Western Regional Meeting!
Congratulations to UC San Diego!
Thanks you for hosting the 2013 Western Regional Meeting.
In an effort to share information with the membership the Agenda for the Western Regional Meeting has been posted accompanied by several presentations:
- Agenda of Events
- List of Attendees
- Transforming Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego and Forging a Strong Partnership with UC San Diego Department of Pediatrics
- Research and Discovery: The Clinical & Quality Care Engine of the Future
- A Tale of Two Cities: EMR Adoption in an Academic Medical Center
- UC San Diego Space Management Processes in Support of the Research Mission
- The Research Funding Environment and its Impact on Health Sciences Strategy
- FKP Presentation
- Faculty Incentive Bonus Plan/Coding Analysis Review
- Transformational Management: Effects on Employee Engagement & Satisfaction
- Profit & Loss by Academic Mission: One Department's Approach to Measuring & Understanding its Financial Future
September 2012 Northeastern Regional Meeting!
Congratulations to CHOP!
Thanks you for hosting the 2012 Northeastern Regional Meeting.
In an effort to share information with the membership the Agenda for the Notheastern Regional Meeting has been posted accompanied by several presentations:
- Agenda of Events
- Opening Presentation
- Future Vision of Healthcare
- Physician Recruitment, Retension, and Starting Packages
- Department of Pediatrics at CHOP
- Washington Update and Advocacy Opportunities
- CHOP Chair's Initiative Presentation
- Risk Contracting
- Salary Survey